Thursday, February 5, 2015

Get Your Glam On! Valentine's Day Outfits

Happy Thursday! I hope that you have had a good week so far! For today's Valentine's Week installment, I have a couple of fancy Valentine's Day outfits for some inspiration:


Get Your Glam On! Valentine's Day Outfit.. Tulle skirt, pink blouse, black clutch purse, fancy jewelry, red heels.
Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Dillard's
Heels: Modcloth
Clutch: Nordstrom
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Bracelet: Charming Charlie


Get Your Glam On! Valentine's Day Outfit. Black lace dress, gold glitter heels, red statement necklace, pink clutch purse.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Modcloth
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Clutch: Charming Charlie

I have been wanting a tulle skirt for a while now, but have not been able to justify buying one because I don't know exactly where I would wear it. So for now I will just dream about owning one. Also, I want to try to buy less and be more content with what I have.

I love the first outfit because it has such a girly, fun feel. All of the pieces are fairly basic, so they can be worn many different ways.

The second outfit is so different from the first, but they each serve the same purpose. It is crazy how you can create outfits that are so different, but the same!

I love the second outfit because I love anything sparkly. And lace is my favorite because it is so cute and adds a neat element to the outfit. It adds so much delicacy to the outfit. I also can't wait to get my hands on a clutch, any clutch! Confession: I have a slight purse addiction. :)

14 Days of Love- Day 5: For day five, I love... dressing up. I love getting my glam on! I love wearing dresses, heels, glitzy jewelry, and other fancy accessories. I don't wear much make-up, so when I get dressed up, I like to wear some. Ona day to day basis, my hair is styled pretty simply, so when I get my glam on, I like to do my hair up nice, too.

I hope this outfit inspiration helps you in trying to figure out what to wear for V-Day. Remember, since it is a holiday go big and go bold! After all, it is the only time you can wear red and pink together. :)

Go to Spreading His Grace and Spreading My Joy to see Mackenzie and Allie's Day 5 of 14 Days of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?